POSITION : LABORATORY ANALYST
National Oil & Gas Company based on South Sumatera open for Job Vacancy stated above.
1. Preferable Male Candidate
2. This vacancy is on priority to hire local candidate from Jambi or South Sumatera
3. Chemical Analyst High School/DI, majoring in analytical chemistry and physics-chemistry
4. Familiar in operating lab instrument such as GC, AAS , Mercury Analyzer, Auto Tirator, Spectrophotometer UV- and other Lab Instrument
5. Understanding and well knowledge for alkana functional behavior known as hydrocarbon
6. Understanding LIMS (Laboratory Information and Management System)
7. Familiar with ISO/IEC SNI 17025
8. Familiar with reference methods such as ASTM, SM, APHA, EPA, SNI etc.
9. Understand the Basic Good Laboratory Practice include Safety, Health and Environment of Laboratory
10. Willing to work under pressure
11. Willing to work in field/remote area station with 14 days on/off rooster schedule
12. Preferable fresh graduate with experience less than 1 year
Please send your application to :